I believe in process. I believe in four seasons. I believe that winter’s tough, but spring’s coming. I believe that there’s a growing season.
It’s been quite a long time since I updated this blog, but I am happy to be back with more cherry blossoms to love. What’s with my life these days? I am married with a baby, it is a lot more work than I thought, but way too much fun.
Back in the city I love the most, Huntington Beach. These cherry blossoms were blooming and looking prettier than they were 2 years ago when I took them.
To celebrate Spring, here are 10 inspiration Spring quotes that will inspire you:
- Nothing is so beautiful as spring – when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush; Thrush’s eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing. – Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you’re signed up for a season, see it through. You don’t have to stay forever, but at least stay until you see it through. – Jim Rohn
- From the end spring new beginnings. – Pliny the Elder
- I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time. – Robert Browning
- You have to be like a clock spring, wound but not loose at the same time. – Dave Winfield
- Spring is God’s way of saying, ‘One more time!’ – Robert Orben
- Art doesn’t spring from the muses alone, but from hard work. – Tom Rachman
- A hush is over everything, Silent as women wait for love; The world is waiting for the spring. – Sara Teasdale
- As the hart desires the spring of living water, so my soul desires to leave the prison of this dark body and see You in truth. – Catherine of Siena
- All our discontents about what we want appeared to spring from the want of thankfulness for what we have. – Daniel Defoe